Sunday 7 April 2013

Airfix: Where has it gone?


It once was one of the most popular toys... What happened?
My opinion,
Well It is a hard one what happened to airfix? Airfix is still around but why has it faded into the shadows? I think it is simply that new and electric toys have ran over model making. It is funny middle aged men buy more airfix than children. Is is the child hood memorys? I don't know ask them but I think it is simply adictive to them like you may be adicted to chocalate it is there chocalate. Also is it to hard for kids of the 21st century? Well possibly. I could do it..... possibly. Most people have forgotten how hard it is so they look at it like any other toy but it is more than that way more. It is a stragey. Kids need to buy airfix before lego takes over the world! I will keep you updated on this event!

1 comment:

  1. Hey guys i watched a James may 20th century the other night and it was Honey I shrunk the world it had a plane that reminded m eof this check it out on BBC knowledge (Channel 74)

    ReplyDelete