Tuesday 25 February 2014

New and Improved?

Before I start going on about the Lamborghini Huracan I would like to say sorry for the lack of posts I have been very busy lately.

Ok lets start with the deaf or the great baby of Lamborghini the Gallarado. I was in love with this car a few weeks before I had bought myself a model of this gallarado. So I almost cried when I was reading my top gear magazine last month. but this month I was thrilled to hear a new baby lambo THE HURACAN. But can it replace the great gallarado?

THE HURACAN-Top and Drop car REVIEW
First of all This car means bull fighting! "Shouldn't it mean Hurricane?", I hear you ask WELL STOP TALKING TO A SCREEN. It's Italian not English!  
Lets Compare:
2015-lamborghini-huracan-lp610-yellow-wallpaper.jpg (1600×1200)
Huracan


1338381811.jpg (1024×768)
Gallarado
Quite Different styling.
Lamborghini Has had some new styling lately like The Sesto Elemento
Lamborghini-Sesto-Elemento-02.jpg (2000×1320)
if you want more styling heres a fun link
STATS WILL BE ADDED SOON.
Next time: Porsche 918

No comments:

Post a Comment