Sunday 2 November 2014

Limerick Poems

I think I'll give this writing stuff a bash
And Who cares if I make a hash
It's only an attempt
So I don't necessarily have to re attempt
You'll read this in a flash!

Porsche
There once was a Porsche
That went 300 times faster than a horse
It's V10 Rumble
Was not at all Humble
And it never went off course

James Bond
There once was a chap called Bond
He used a gun not a wand
He drove an Aston Martin
That was usually driven by posh people that say pardon
His name's Bond, James Bond

Lamborghini
Everyone wants a Lamborghini
If I got three wishes from a Jeanie
I'm sure I'd wish for one
But I would also wish for a gun
And possibly a zucchini

I hope you liked the poems!
I have to admit I don't want a zucchini.
Well at least my poems didn't go on about Dover!


No comments:

Post a Comment